advintec TCP – calculation and calibration of robotic tools and fixtures in up to 6 dimensions
Applicable for all robot brands.
Continually securing the correct operating position for fixtures and robotic tools such as welding torches and milling tools.
The advintec TCP tool calibration system calibrates the tool or fixture electronically in up to six dimensions. The robot program is automatically corrected by the measured variations and ensures that the tool always operates at the correct position. advintec TCP is a high-precision calibration system that can be used for all robot types and most robotic tools, making it independent of specific manufacturers.
Correction takes place directly and automatically in the ongoing production process.
Sizes & dimensions
Advantages at a glance
- Automatic absolute calculation of robotic tools and fixtures
- Auto-commissioning and ease of use
- Simplified Integration in the production line due to small footprint
- Robust sensor available in two sizes
- Multi-sensor-system (connection of additional sensors possible)
- Connection of the calibration system to the robot controller, i.e. the calibration procedure takes place in an evaluation unit and transfers correction values to the robot controller
- High process reliability
- No additional PC‘s required
- Logging of calibration data
- Data evaluation possible at all times
- Automatic correction of the trajectory due to wear and tear or tool-replacement
- 100 % quality assurance
- Reduction of costs
- Prevents the production of defective parts
- Reduces scrap and rework
- Short setup times
- Sensor type
- 2 channel infrared 880 nm, pulsed at 2kHz
- Serial or field bus (DeviceNet, Profibus, Profinet, Interbus, etc.)
- Calibration accuracy
- 0.02 mm
- Typical calibration time *
- 3 sec. complete 2D calibration
- 6 sec. complete 3D calibration
- 9 sec. complete 5D calibration
- 15 sec. complete 6D calibration
- Protection class
- Dirty surroundings
- 2 or 3 translations
- 5 (3 translations + 2 rotations)
- 6 (3 translations + 3 rotations)
- Automatic correction of tool data
- Fields of application
- Arc welding, stud welding, spot welding, laser cutting, tig welding, glueing, milling, drilling, grinding etc.
- 6D: Gripper calibration, fixture calibration, power train applications, high precision applications
- CE mark
- Operating voltage
- 10–34 V DC
- IBS connector, 5-pin, PE advance conn.
* calibration times can vary depending on conditions